BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1 is now available for download:
This release extends functionality in key areas such as Deployment, Analytics, and Runtime.
BizTalk Server 2016 Feature Pack 1 is available for Software Assurance customers running the BizTalk Server 2016 Developer and Enterprise editions or are running BizTalk Server in Azure under an Enterprise Agreement. Feature Pack 1 is production ready and provides only non-breaking features.
- Deploy with VSTS – Enable Continuous Integration to automatically deploy and update applications using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- New management APIs – Manage your environment remotely using the new REST APIs with full Swagger support
- Application Insights – Tap into the power of Azure for tracking valuable application performance and to better understand your workflow
- Leverage operational data – View operational data from anywhere and with any device using Power BI
- Support for Always Encrypted – Use the WCF-SQL adapter to connect to SQL Server secure Always Encrypted columns
- Advanced Scheduling – Set up advanced schedules using the new capabilities with Feature Pack 1